Thank you John Tyner and our infamous TSA! It was John who got the phrase coined in 2010 by proclaiming to a TSA inspector, “If you touch my junk, I’m going to have you arrested.”
But that’s not the direction of this commentary.
Nor am I taking the religious approach that if you’ve been in church for very long you’ve probably heard, “Don’t touch God’s anointed”. It’s an Old Testament story between David and Saul but brought over into today’s culture by those who pontificate from the podiums across the land who do not want to be questioned or challenged.
I’m speaking indirectly of the thirteen year Human Genome Project that was completed in 2003.
We smart and intelligent people have discovered that only 3% of our genes have any value. Only about 25,000 genes have any worth. The remaining 97% of our genetic make-up is comprised of what scientists call JUNK GENES! Hey, I though God didn’t create any junk, but maybe it’s because most of those scientists don’t believe in God anyway.
David Wilcock writes, “DNA is physical materialization of what torsion-waves look like. Don’t forget that we’re dealing with intelligent energy.” Yeah baby! Creation is bigger than “purpose-driven living”, and much bigger than all of our absolutist doctrinal pronouncements that do nothing more than show how big our EGO really is.
Isn’t there a phrase (I say tongue in cheek) that says God created man and it was VERY GOOD?
Maybe we should get serious about how we TOUCH (think INTERPRET) the many religious sacred texts and how we treat one another. Speaking badly of another just might be touching divinity- not JUNK!